Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Walkway paving a walk-through tool shed with privacy screen and Suntuff roof

alicanterenodb
Making a Splash

Walkway paving a walk-through tool shed with privacy screen and Suntuff roof

Bunnings DIY 16.jpgBunnings DIY 2.jpgBunnings DIY 13.jpgBunnings DIY 8.jpgBunnings DIY 9.jpgBunnings DIY 14.jpgBunnings DIY 11.jpgBunnings DIY 6.jpgBunnings DIY 5.jpgBunnings DIY 4.jpgBunnings DIY 3.jpgBunnings DIY 7.jpgBunnings DIY 10.jpgBunnings DIY 15.jpg

Re: Walkway paving a walk-through tool shed with privacy screen and Suntuff roof

Thanks so much Jason. I had already drafted another message but was dreading having to redo it. I will re post the Photos.

Thanks again 

David

Re: Walkway paving a walk-through tool shed with privacy screen and Suntuff roof

Ryobi grinder & diamond disc was a must for this jobRyobi grinder & diamond disc was a must for this jobMore than just a hairline crackMore than just a hairline crackFine Roots just completely blocked drainFine Roots just completely blocked drainflexible adaptor to prevent damage due to movementflexible adaptor to prevent damage due to movementInspection raised above ground for easy AccessInspection raised above ground for easy Accessneatly cut out a section of the flooring to allow access to sewer junction boxboneatly cut out a section of the flooring to allow access to sewer junction boxbo

Thanks KatieC. Whether you're a Tradie or DIY you always need the right tools for the task at hand. In future I will add a list of tools that I purchased from Bunnings that were invaluable for the next few project that I'm submitting. My wife always remarks that when it comes to bunnings I'm like a kid in a lolly shop. Whilst sometimes finances dictate whether you purchase good quality equipment ultimately it pays to get the best.

Hi TedBear You're right and That's why I saved this DIY for last and to top it all this is where I stored all the off cuts that I accumilated over the Years. In hindsight I should have cleared them out first but I guess hoarding is my weak spot. As for the shed I used a jack to lift the prefab sides and bolted them for safety until the base was completely assembled. 

I can relate to the kid in a lolly shop remark @alicanterenodb .

I am a bit dangerous with a credit card in Bunnings too.

(If I was super rich I'd probably just buy or local hardware store, just for me.)

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects