Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Warrigal cubby house makeover with diy pergola

Sindy89
Just Starting Out

Warrigal cubby house makeover with diy pergola

I would like 2 build a pergola on my kids warrigal cubby house I got them also reinforce the walls roof and floor iv got ideas in my head on colour for the outside but interior design im lost 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Warrigal cubby house makeover with diy pergola

Hi @Sindy89

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans for around the house and garden. 

In order for our clever and creative members to assist you with this project, can you please provide a lot more detail? It would be really helpful if you could start with some photos of the cubby and it's dimensions. It would really help members to see what you are working with. And if you also have a basic idea of what you want to achieve, sharing a simple sketch or plan would be great. 

In regards to the interior design, what are your goals? 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Warrigal cubby house makeover with diy pergola

Hi @Sindy89,

Just wondering if you have made any progress on your cubby makeover? As per my previous message, it would be really helpful if you could start with sharing some photos of the cubby and it's dimensions with the community.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects