Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What's the best adhesive to use when sticking pool edge bull nose pavers (Freo stone)

glenngarbo
Finding My Feet

What's the best adhesive to use when sticking pool edge bull nose pavers (Freo stone)

Hi,

I need to use some adhesive for the bull nosing around our pool edge. A few Freo Stone slabs have come loose. What should I use, before I seal it?

wooshka
Making a Splash

Re: What's the best adhesive to use when sticking pool edge bull nose pavers (Freo stone)

Hi @glenngarbo  , what sort of material is the stone attaching to? fibreglass, concrete?

Re: What's the best adhesive to use when sticking pool edge bull nose pavers (Freo stone)

Hey Wooshka,

It's a fibre glass pool.

Thanks for the extra detail @glenngarbo. I'm sure our helpful members like @wooshka will be happy to assist. 

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Feel free to post anytime you need assistance with a project around the house and garden or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
wooshka
Making a Splash

Hi @glenngarbo , i think i would be looking towards a decent construction adhesive, (liquid nails etc) , it needs to be flexible but also grip the stone 

I used it successfully on our pool with limestone edging, also make sure there isnt any subsidence beside the pool under the pavers to so they are supported properly

Thanks @wooshka .

Have a great day.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects