Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop on how to use Ozito multi purpose saw?

estiles40
Just Starting Out

Workshop on how to use Ozito multi purpose saw?

I hàve just purchased from Bunnings Rothwell an Ozito multi purpose saw 500w. Is there a workshop on using this tool coming up?

cheers mamam

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Workshop on how to use Ozito multi purpose saw?

Hello @estiles40

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us and sharing your query about a workshop on how to use the Ozito multi-purpose saw.

The Ozito Multi-Purpose Saw is a versatile tool designed for cutting a wide range of materials including timber, metal, and plastics. It can also be used as a pruning saw. The Ozito website describes the tool as having a 12mm stroke length which suggests that it operates in the same manner as a reciprocating saw.

I'm so sorry but you will have to call your local store and ask them if there is a workshop for this particular tool. Let me ask our provider if they have any videos they can share about the use of this tool. As soon as I have more information I will get back to you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Workshop on how to use Ozito multi purpose saw?

Hi @EricL, thank you for your assistance I will contact the local Bunnings as you suggest

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects