Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

how to make cafe chairs lounge in caravan

jody1
Just Starting Out

how to make cafe chairs lounge in caravan

Hi I've recently brought a 20 ft caravan to live in and do renovations at the same time and on the cheap also as I have done house renovations before building a room on with ex husband and enjoyed that so this sort of is the closest to enjoying doing a house so I thought caravan and had surprised a few people that I knew what was doing but anyway could at all have any pics how to build storage cafe bench chairs for caravan just mine hasn't got no seating in it and I've been using plastic bottle creates as seating with storage underneath them but maybe looking at the 3 steps to renovating has inspired me actually to pull out old kitchen cupboards and get some up to date ones when I get some more money as I have just got vynal contact for walls and cupboard doors but some people have said that in the summer it could just come off with the heat what do U think am I wasting my time like I said it needs to be livable at the same time thanks 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to make cafe chairs lounge in caravan

Welcome to the Workshop community @jody1. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

What sort of storage cafe bench chairs would you like to build? Are you thinking something along the lines of a Mimosa 127 x 60 x 89cm Timber Storage Bench or perhaps you were after a Marquee Kingsbury Folding Timber Chair which you can then store away?

I trust our helpful community members can come up with some fantastic solutions for your storage cafe bench chairs. If you could provide a little more information on what you wanted to achieve, I'm sure it will be helpful in providing some great ideas to assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects