Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you book workshops and garden club?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you book workshops and garden club?

InStoreDIY.jpgBunnings customers can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website

Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared.

This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. For example, here is the page for Artarmon.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
libby1
Just Starting Out

is there garden workshop in kingsgrove bunnings

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: is there garden workshop in kingsgrove bunnings

Hi @libby1,

Welcome to our Bunnings Workshop online community. We look forward to reading about all your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

You can find and book workshops, garden club, kids D.I.Y. classes and family events at your local store via the Bunnings website. Just click on Stores at the top of the page, then Find a store, then click on the More details option when your chosen store has appeared. This will take you to a page where you can see and book upcoming workshops. Here is the page for Kingsgrove NSW.

Thanks,

Jason

hayleyboss
Just Starting Out

Floating frames

Hi there, wondering if there are any workshops which assist with how to create floating wooden frames for canvas?

Thanks

Hayley

Re: Floating frames

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @hayleyboss. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about constructing floating frames.

You can check available workshops via the Bunnings website. For a specific workshop on building floating frames, you might like to mention your interest to your nearest stores Activities Organiser.

You might like to check out this guide: How to make a D.I.Y. picture frame. Creating a floating frame is essentially the same process but using different mouldings to create the floating look. Have a look at this previous discussion: How to make a floating frame for an art canvas? Also, @JoeAzza put together some instructions on their Floating picture frame

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

lynne1956
Just Starting Out

garden group

hello, is their a garden group last friday of the month get together

Re: garden group

Good afternoon @lynne1956 

It depends on the stores. 
If you contact your local Bunnings store and ask for Activities Organiser , they will be able to let you know what date they hold Garden Corner. 😀🪴

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: garden group

Hello @lynne1956 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us.

@mich1972's recommendation is spot on. Your local store will have their own schedule when the garden group meets up. I suggest calling the store and registering yourself into the garden group. You'll then receive email updates on when the next meet up is and what activities are lined up. 

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

pepesomtam
Finding My Feet

Bunnings beginner workshops

Does Bunnings still run DIY workshops eg bathroom / kitchen  / laundry renovations and where would be a good place to borrow tools for a small project? Please advise, many thanks.

Re: Bunnings beginner workshops

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @pepesomtam. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about in-store workshops.

Typically, our in-store workshops would cover a specific task able to be digested in a small amount of time, like How to hang a door or How to tile. I'm unaware of any workshops covering a broad topic like how to renovate a bathroom, kitchen or laundry. I'd suggest looking towards our How To guides, and feel free to ask any questions you have on the community so our helpful members can assist you with your projects. To start, I've included a list of articles below that you should find helpful:

Regarding borrowing tools, we do have hire options available for larger tools, but for smaller items, you might like to look towards your local community groups that would offer this service. Keep in mind that there are plenty of budget-friendly tools in our stores that could be purchased for your projects.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Re: Bunnings beginner workshops

Many thanks Mitchell for your warm welcome and your guidance to answer my questions. It is very helpful and I will have a look at the links you sent.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects