Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to register a Beurer LE30 dehumidifier?

DianneWalker22
Just Starting Out

How to register a Beurer LE30 dehumidifier?

I purchased a Dehumidifier Beurer LE30 yesterday at Bunnings Belrose.

I am trying without success to register the product the online, website www.beurer.com.au takes you to the North America site with no access for Australian details.  Where can i register?

Cheers Dianne walker

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: I purchased a Dehumidifier Beurer LE30 yesterday at Bunnings Belrose. I am trying without suc...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DianneWalker22. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering a Beurer product.

To ensure we are on the same page when you are on www.beurer.com.au, and you navigate to the bottom of the page and go to "Warranty registration" under "Other links", do you end up at https://www.beurer.com.au/warranty-registration/? For me, that's still on the AU site, and I don't appear to be sent to a North American site. Are you able to enter your details on the AU site under the warranty registration section?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: I purchased a Dehumidifier Beurer LE30 yesterday at Bunnings Belrose. I am trying without suc...

Thank you Mitchell, I think I finally made the registration via your link but I have not received a confirmation yet, still hopeful!  thanks for your help  Regards Dianne

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects