Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom reno using Bellessi panels?

Former Workshop member
Not applicable

Bathroom reno using Bellessi panels?

I'm about to renovate my ensuite and wanted to know whether anyone has used the Bellessi bathroom panels and what their experience has been.

Thanking you

PamL

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bathroom reno using Bellessi panels?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community and apologies for the slow reply @Former Workshop member. We're pleased to have you join the community and look forward to reading more about your renovation plans. Do you already have a plan for transforming your ensuite? 

I'm sure @MitchellMc will be more than happy to answer any specific questions you have about working with any of our products. Just let us know. Let me also tag some experienced renovators in @ProjectPete, @Former Workshop member, @JDE@Mathy and @2Belindas to see if they might have any experience they could share with you.

Please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site, or ever have any feedback about how we can make Bunnings Workshop even more helpful to you. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Former Workshop member
Not applicable

Thank you for your response Jason.  After doing some research on the Bellessi products I wasn't at all confident that I would receive good quality goods.  There have been bad feedback on the exact product I wanted to use.  So instead of being dissappointed half way through the renovation when the product arrived, I decided I wouldn't use it or anything like it.   Perhaps Bunnings could follow up on the quality of these products.

thanks

Pam

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Former Workshop member.

Were you looking to create a feature wall or cover existing tiles with a sheeting type product? Hopefully, there is an alternate solution we can suggest for you.

Perhaps you would also like to include some images of your bathroom so our helpful members get an idea of the space you are working with. 

We look forward to assisting you with your bathroom renovation project and can't wait to hear more details about it.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects