Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bathroom renovation - old house

tebert
Finding My Feet

Bathroom renovation - old house

I started thinking if I changed the flooring in my bathroom it would look nicer. then I started thinking of moving things around. I hate a shower over the bath, but want to keep a bath.  If I bought a stand alone shower and new bath, and a new vanity (possibly smaller) I think I could have it all.  I've pasted images of current room and proposed floor plan. The new proposed floor plan would actually have the head of the bath on the opposite end so when you're in the bath you don't have your face near the toilet.  I'd love to hear anyones thoughts on products colours, material etc. My son is a 4th year apprentice carpenter so he could sort a bath frame for me. Any idea on costs would also be appreciated.

tebert
Finding My Feet

Re: Bathroom renovation - old house

83414264-9699-4CA4-8D7E-C72F6E67EF7D.jpeg

7AB5AC92-0176-40A2-92CC-4C6B2FD1953A.jpeg

EBCB7EC8-6C46-4FA4-A973-D09C91D5ADEA.jpeg

  

I can't figure out why It won't let me upload images - they are JPEG files.  Any ideas?

Hi @tebert 

You should be able to either click on the camera icon (above the text entry window) or on the upload images button below it to bring up a window where you can drop images and choose the size and enter a title...

look closelylook closely

Thanks, I was on a Mac and it didn’t work but i was able to upload from my phone. Go figure...

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tebert,

Glad to see you could share some images from your phone for us. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance with the site. There shouldn't have been any reason why you couldn't upload photos from your Mac so I'd be more than happy to investigate if you are able to let me know what error you might have received. 

Could you also please share some dimensions of the room? Then helpful members like @redracer01 would be in a much better position to be able to provide some specific advice and inspiration for your renovation project. 

Welcome to the community. We're pleased to have you join us and trust that you'll get loads of helpful advice and inspiration for this project and many more to come in the future from our wonderful community. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
tebert
Finding My Feet

58E56A22-C894-446B-83A0-8A6679F2AF6C.jpeg

Thanks Jason

dimensions are measured my ne so may not be 100% accurate

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects