Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Door makeover

anna92
Building a Reputation

Door makeover

Orgionally the door was quite basic, it had a paint job but was a pretty basic one so it was time to jazz them up a bit to bring back character.

20220204_130245.jpg

Materials

Paint is Brighton Mist and Trimming Mouldings selected from bunnings of course.

Tools

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Door Makeover

Hi @anna92,

You have definitely jazzed up your door! Well done on creating a whole new look, did you replace the handles with new ones as well? Thank you for sharing your project and I hope you continue to find Bunnings Workshop an inspirational and helpful community.

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Prof
Becoming a Leader

Hi anna92..

Very nice job on the door makeover..

The door looks very classy now..Well done..

Good luck with your entry..

Prof...

Dave-1
Home Improvement Guru

Re: Door makeover

Good afternoon @anna92 

Amazing how a little trim on the door makes it pop, Will file it away for my doors when I redo them! What gave you the idea to lift them this way?

Dave

anna92
Building a Reputation

Hi Katie, thankyou. 

Yes we did , I have a few black accents running through the house so I felt it made sense to finish the look of .

anna92
Building a Reputation

Re: Door makeover

Thankyou, 

To be truthfully honest, it was a very beige wall and then when I moved in a year ago I actually painted them in a white gloss but it wasn't amazing, just overall too much . I had seen some inspo on social media's and I thought it was a great way to revitalise and bring back some character to the home.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects