Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Electric tools workshop

Covid
Just Starting Out

Electric tools workshop

Hi I am new in this game. I have a lots of little budget makeover projects but I never use electric tools in my life. How can I sign up for tools workshop for women please.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Electric tools workshop

Hi @Covid,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're very pleased to have you join us. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We're here to help. ​​​​

​​​

Workshop is an online community and unfortunately we don't currently facilitate hands-on classes. We do however have loads of very capable members who will be more than happy to help build your confidence and your skills. 

I would recommend that you start by sharing a simple project you'd like to achieve and letting us know what you need help with. So rather than focusing on learning tools, focus on projects you'd like to achieve and I'm sure your skills, confidence and capabilities will grow as you progress. What are the makeover projects you have planned?

You might get some inspiration and confidence from these stories by wonderful members:

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects