Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Giving your laundry a makeover

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giving your laundry a makeover

A laundry makeover would be an achievable project this long weekend.

You might be inspired by what other Workshop members have been able to achieve. For example:

My laundry reno by @ProjectPete

Laundry reno by @Ajmod

You might also be interested in how we incorporated a European-style laundry into our kitchen renovation.

For more inspiration, check out our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects by Workshop members. 

Bunnings has a project overview about how to give your laundry a modern D.I.Y. makeover that also might spark your interest in a laundry renovation. A timelapse video from the project can be found below.

Laundry_After.png

Let us know if you ever need a hand with your projects and plans. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Timbo83
Finding My Feet

Re: Giving your laundry a makeover

What cabinetry has been used on the walls? or has it been custom made
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Timbo83. Great to see you make your first post! I trust you will receive lots of helpful information and inspiration for your projects from our members.

This shot is from Bunnings so I will ask the team there and get back to you as soon as possible. I suspect it will be Kaboodle cabinetry.

You might also find the information here useful - https://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/indoor/laundry

Are you planning a laundry renovation project?

Jason

Nah not laundry, Ive already done that. I like the look of those cabinets for a study.

this was my laundry reno a few years backIMG_4634.JPGIMG_4718.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice work @Timbo83. Your laundry looks great. 

I'll get back to you as soon as I can about the cabinetry. I agree that they would look great in a study. Here's some additional photos from the same shoot:

01_23_InspirationHouse_Laundry_After_1.png

01_23_InspirationHouse_Laundry_After_3.png

01_23_InspirationHouse_Laundry_After_4.png

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Timbo83,

Apologies for the delay, but I have now received information from the Bunnings team. 

The cabinetry  in the laundry pictured is Kaboodle Nougat Truffle in Modern Profile and the timber sections were constructed by the team using Kaboodle Modular Timber in Vic Ash.

Hope that helps with your project. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand.

Jason

shannonadkins
Just Starting Out

Cant buy all the itlems in bunnings? Like the zinc.

Hi @shannonadkins,

Welcome to Workshop. 

This was a renovation project undertaken by the Bunnings team and all the materials used were from Bunnings. Let us know anything specific that you are after. I'm sure one of our helpful members would be happy to assist. Alternatively, you could visit your local store. 

Are you planning your own laundry renovation? Feel free to hit the Start a discussion button and share your project and plans. We have helpful members sharing information, advice and inspiration on the site every day, so I'm sure you'll get plenty of assistance. 

Jason

AlexMe
Finding My Feet

Excellent.

What sort of tile, grout, and countertop is in this laundry?

Alex

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AlexMe. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about this wonderful laundry transformation.

I've contacted the Bunnings team that assembled this laundry and will get back to you as soon as possible with those details. In the interim you might like to check out these similar products: Johnson Tiles 97 x 97mm White Satin Spectrum Wall Tiles, Dunlop 5kg Flexible Coloured Grout - Midnight and an Essential Stone 20mm Square Creative Stone Benchtop - Carrar Marfil.

Do you have a laundry reno in the works?

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects