Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can I re-do my laundry?

Nicolawilliams
Just Starting Out

How can I re-do my laundry?

Hello! Just hoping for some ideas on how to best use the space in my laundry! Wanting to keep space for my 59cm chest freezer. The total length of the room is 270cm. 

20201012_191158.jpg

Thanks! 

Nicola

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How can I re-do my laundry?

@Nicolawilliams,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you as one of our latest members and we trust you'll get all manner of helpful information, advice and inspiration for projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members. 

Thanks for the photo of your laundry. Could you please tell us what you hope to achieve from the renovation? For example, do you want to have more storage space? Do you want bench space? Do you want to replace the laundry tub?

Members might also need more exact dimensions to assist with creating specific plans. Perhaps you could share a sketch that has the dimensions of each side of the wall to the window, as well as the height, depth and width of the chest freezer?

Please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the Workshop site. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Nicolawilliams

You might be interested in seeing what the @MakeItYours team achieved with their Laundry and home storage makeover. There are also some previous discussions which you could also take inspiration from:

You should find these step-by-step tutorials helpful:

As @Jason has mentioned, if you can provide us with some more details on what you wish to achieve it will allow us to provide some great solutions.

We look forward to hearing more about your laundry make-over and can't wait to see you get started.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @Nicolawilliams 

Can you please post a picture of the other side of the wall where you are standing now.

Thanks

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects