Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can i renovate my laundry?

Chaudo
Just Starting Out

How can i renovate my laundry?

Hi! I would like to have some suggestion and help about renovation of my laundry. 

20210809_171758.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How can i renovate my laundry?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Chaudo. It's great to have you join us and we are looking forward to seeing how you can transform your laundry with a little help from our clever and creative members.

You might like to start by getting some ideas and inspiration from our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects. You'll see that a laundry makeover is a very achievable D.I.Y. project and you don't need a big budget. 

Then we would encourage you to have a good think about what you need from your laundry and the limitations of the current space. For example, do you have enough storage or bench space? How is the ventilation? Do you have enough room for ironing? Have a think and let us know. 

Our members would also need a basic sketch of the room to provide more helpful advice. Do you have a floorplan with dimensions that you could share?

Looking forward to hearing more soon.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How can i renovate my laundry?

Hi @Chaudo,

@Adam_W has just shared How to plan a laundry renovation. It's a great resource to help you start thinking about what you need from your laundry and has renovation tips and space-saving ideas. Check it out.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects