Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I go about ordering this part?

paulmcgirrr
Finding My Feet

How do I go about ordering this part?

I have a towel rail that has just fallen off of its bracket, the one it fell off of has crumbled and I can’t find one anywhere online. The brand of towel rail is Phoenix. This image is the one that is in tact still.

please help!! 

823F7B83-CCFD-4EE0-8CA0-040581FA4721.jpeg

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How do I go about ordering this part?

Tradelink and Reece seem to be the main suppliers.

Website doesn't mention spare parts but you may find your model there and it wouldn't hurt to ask them.

https://www.phoenixtapware.com.au/products/accessories/ 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @paulmcgirrr

It's great that you've received fantastic advice from @Brad. Just to add to his recommendation, if you find that you are not able to find a mounting block for your shower rail, you can try to replicate it using a Metal Mate 10 x 10 x 1.5mm 1m Aluminium Channel. I recommend using a Metal File to trim it into shape. You can also adjust the height of the bracket by cutting the bottom end off to form a double "L" configuration facing each other. 

Let me tag our experienced members @r23on and @TedBear for their recommendations.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
r23on
Amassing an Audience

Unless tradelink or Reece have open packets or loose parts floating around I very much doubt you can get replacement parts and to make a replacement part? how long will it last.  the best solution is to replace the complete unit. My next question is how old is its rail?

Thankyou so much, will update you on how it goes!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects