Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to clean bathroom stone tiles?

GeorgeK1
Just Starting Out

How to clean bathroom stone tiles?

I have Fibonacci stone tiles in my bathroom which stain easily and are difficult to clean. Any ideas?

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to clean bathroom stone tiles?

Hi @GeorgeK1 

I use only this  for cleaning marble flooring.     Aqua mix  products  for sealing too.

Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner  by aqua mix 

https://aquamix.com.au/products/cleaners/routine-cleaners/concentrated-stone-tile-cleaner/

Aqua Mix® Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner is a super-concentrated routine cleaner formulated for everyday use. This pH neutral cleaner, when used regularly, prevents soap scum build-up and hard water deposits. Leaves a room smelling clean and fresh. The ideal cleaner for maintaining all natural stone, tile & grout surfaces.

Key Features:

• Ideal for everyday use
  • Concentrated-makes up to 128 gallons (484 L) per 946ml
  • Neutral pH formula
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Perfect for maintaining sealed stone & tile surfaces

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to clean bathroom stone tiles

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @GeorgeK1. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about tile cleaning.

Typically, Fibonacci stone tiles are sealed after installation, which ensures staining does not occur to the stone. When was this installation completed, and is it a possibility that they require re-sealing? I suggest cleaning them to an acceptable level and then sealing them. It would be best to contact the manufacturer of the tiles to determine their recommended sealer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects