Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install Estilo toilet seat?

langerx4
Finding My Feet

How to install Estilo toilet seat?

Ive installed a toilet seat before, however I can’t work out what I’m doing wrong to install this one without it sliding forward

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7686.jpegI feel I have slid the guides as far out as possible to then allow seat to slide on, but there is nothing really to stop it from sliding forward other than the rubber stoppers under the seat. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install Estilo toilet seat?

Hello @langerx4 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about your toilet seat.

The rectangular white piece is the clamp that keeps the seat in place. When you slide the seat into position the clamps must go inside the channels at the back of the seat. Once in position the toilet seat screws must be tightened until the seat is firmly in place.

As you tighten the screws it drags the plate downwards and engages the side channels preventing the seat from moving. I've placed an image below to give you an idea of what you need to do.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I didn’t think of this. Thank you, such an easy fix.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @langerx4 

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing your toilet seat installed.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects