Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install a washing machine water supply?

Parveen0412
Just Starting Out

How to install a washing machine water supply?

20230316_093917.jpg

20230316_094552.jpg

20230316_091240.jpg

Hi Guys , how can install washing machine pipe in here ?? ( also there is no switch to stop water supply ) . Plz help me .

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to install a washing machine water supply?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Parveen0412. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden.

You will need a licensed plumber to complete this work to install taps for your washing machine as well as drainage. A registered tradesperson should be able to complete the job quickly, easily and safely, and provide you with a compliance certificate that certifies the work carried out meets current plumbing standards. 

All the best,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install a washing machine water supply?

Hello @Parveen0412 

I'm afraid this will be a very involved installation. A host of parts will need to attach to your water outlet plus your under-sink trap will need to be replaced or modified so that you can attach the outlet hose of the washing machine. I recommend engaging the services of a registered plumber so that the work will be done to code and is under warranty.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects