Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install shower head from bathroom sink?

elalia
Just Starting Out

How to install shower head from bathroom sink?

E539531A-72E4-4ED2-BA65-9806402A021B.jpeg

Hi all, I would like to install something similar in my bathroom sink so it is easier to shower my kid in a bath tub. This pic is from Amazon but I am unsure of the quality, would love to get the parts from Bunnings and assemble them myself but unsure where to start (what are the names of these parts)

can anyone please advise?

Thank you. 

Regards,

Elaine

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How To Install Shower Head From Sink

Hello @elalia

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about installing a showerhead from your sink.

There are parts available in the store that will allow you to assemble something similar. 

You'll need the following:

I suggest removing the aerator on your sink tap and attaching the Kinetic Adaptor Kit followed by the Flexispray Switch. You then attach the shower hose to the side outlet of the Flexispray Switch and attach the Estilo hand shower to the end of the hose. Please remember to install the O-rings provided in the kit. If you get excessive leaks check your connections and make sure that the parts are firmly attached. 

Please note that If your sink tap is too low, it is not advisable to install a diverter kit as it will become impossible to use the sink tap.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
elalia
Just Starting Out

That is perfect.

Thank you so much, Eric!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

It's great to see that @EricL has provided some useful product suggestions. Please keep us updated on your project and reach out if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects