Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace Caroma dual flush square outlet valve?

raeyoung
Just Starting Out

How to replace Caroma dual flush square outlet valve?

  I want to replace this.Where can I get this?

1698385565974.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace Caroma dual flush square outlet valve?

Hello @raeyoung 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about replacing the Caroma dual flush outlet.

If you are planning to repair the outlet valve, the only part you need to replace is the rubber washer - Kinetic Seating Washers at the bottom. Please use only the red washer as it is for Caroma sets. If that is the case, I suggest having a quick look at this discussion - How to replace a Caroma dual flush square outlet valve? by @enzo60. There is a clear picture of what clips to push in order to remove the flushing mechanism.

However, if you are planning to replace the entire flushing set the only compatible flushing mechanism is the FIX-A-LOO Thunderflush Dual Flush Cistern Outlet Valve. Please note that it might be necessary to engage a licensed plumber to complete this work. If in doubt consult your local building authority before starting.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects