Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to touch up this dated bathroom counter/cabinet

jorjbubl
Just Starting Out

How to touch up this dated bathroom counter/cabinet

image.jpg

I’m wanting to do a cosmetic touch up on this dated counter/cabinet in our bathroom. But I’m lost as to what to do. I’m on a low budget so getting a whole new cabinet and counter is out of the question. Send some ideas and inspiration my way! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to touch up this dated bathroom counter/cabinet

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

You could start by removing that sink, tapware and benchtop. The top can be replaced with a laminated timber panel. You should then select a new basin sink and something like the Caroma Luna Above Counter Basin might suit the look.

I would then suggest painting the cabinet white with the Dulux Renovation range and selecting some new cupboard handles

This would cost under $500 for the materials and you could reduce that further depending on the sink you choose.

It would certainly be worth checking out our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects for some inspiration and styling.

You might also like to read through these previous discussions on bathroom renovations:

We look forward to hearing more about your vanity renovation and please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects