Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry renovation

nutrimeticslady
Just Starting Out

Laundry renovation

I would like to  Upgrade and gut my current Laundry. On my wish list is a free standing bath ..New toilet shower   double vanity and conceal the laundry space

Thanks 

Olive

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry renovation

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Olive (@nutrimeticslady). It's wonderful that you've joined us, and many thanks for filling us in on your laundry renovation aspirations.

A great place to start planning your project would be by posting some images of the current laundry. I trust our helpful members will have plenty of advice on how you can achieve your dream layout. Have you had a read through our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects? I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for your own project there.

Do you have any questions that we might be able to assist you with? Perhaps you might like to supply our members with a floor plan, including room dimensions, and we could look at helping to layout your space.

I look forward to following along with your project and providing advice as you go.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Laundry renovation

Hi @nutrimeticslady,

Welcome to the community. 

In addition to Mitchell's excellent advice, let me point you towards a new resource from experienced member @Adam_W that you should find very helpful - How to plan a laundry renovation.

We look forward to seeing how you can transform your laundry (with a little help from the Bunnings Workshop community).

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects