Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Linen cupboard interior shelving

jacquif
Growing in Experience

Linen cupboard interior shelving

Here is the new linen cupboard made with the drilled panel board. I used 4 panels which left a gap at the back. I put tri quad moulding and painted in Tiamo. The 5 shelves can now be adjusted to whatever I require and the gap at the back makes it easier to grab the shelves. Can't wait to have it properly finished but I'm waiting on the timber 110x19 to go round the opening but it's not in stock then it's just hanging the barn door. It was so easy using my Brad nailer .. not bad for a 67 yo

16651075774698515451928882295214.jpg

16651076175221290531969758744300.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Linen cupboard interior shelving

Hello @jacquif

Thank you very much for sharing your cupboard shelving project. Nothing makes a job go faster than using a brad nailer, I can only imagine if you had to do this manually. Was there a reason you designed the cupboard this way with a gap at the back? 

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing your cupboard with the door attached.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jacquif
Growing in Experience

Re: Linen cupboard interior shelving

Yes the shelves are 1m long and I found it difficult to get them in and out. I was going to fill with moulding but I found it easy just to reach across and lift the shelves 

Jacqui 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects