Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

Hi. We had an estilo towel rail with this wall bracket. But the section where the rail attachment screws into this wall bracket has chipped and made the towel rail loose.

Which part can i purchase to replace this bracket. I am unable find anything online. Would prefer not to purchase another whole towel rail. 

20200609_115124.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Looking for this towel rail wall bracket

Hi @NumeroUno. Many thanks for your question, id' be happy to assist.

I'm sorry to hear of the broken towel rail mounting bracket. I've made contact with the manufacturer and am awaiting their reply on spare part availability. I'll update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @NumeroUno,

Estilo has responded that they are able to supply single towel rail ends- Suits I/N 4821046, I/N 4821047 Item code: 387878. These include the mounting brackets which are broken and the arms for either end. They are available through our special orders desk at your local store and can be ordered over the phone.

If you would like any assistance with the ordering process or had other questions, please let me know.

Mitchell

NumeroUno
Cultivating a Following

Great! Thanks Mitchell

A2Z
Just Starting Out

Is this parts Estilo towel rail wall bracket Item code: 387878 able to fit I/N: 0110533 (Estilo 760mm Chrome Lille Double Towel Rail)? I have one that lost the brackets.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @A2Z

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining us sharing your question about the Estilo towel rail.

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost one of the brackets for your towel rail. The part that my colleague @MitchellMc mentioned is not compatible with double towel rails. I'll call the manufacturer and inquire about spare parts for your towel rail. I'll update you as soon as I have the information. 

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @A2Z

I've spoken to the supplier and I'm so sorry but the spare part you are after is no longer available. However, the full range of the Estilo Chrome Lille Double Towel Rail is still available in the store. If you are matching the existing set in your bathroom make sure to measure the length of the one you have in order to get the same one.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects