Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need cheapest ideas to renovate my bathroom in original layout

kirakk
Just Starting Out

Need cheapest ideas to renovate my bathroom in original layout

I hate the design of my small bathroom the colours and the restrictive optional area to work with my very struggling position of finance also creates barrier however I am so far in slow process to build up my collection of things I have acquired so far to use in my renovation process 

image.jpg

image.jpg

  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

DD480904-06D7-4E61-BF2F-D86B5D9FFF7C.jpeg

  

14063424-8E56-4F0F-81B3-560648ABEF53.jpeg

A1E2D92D-D573-4085-B1D8-0C618141D8F7.jpeg

I will  upload the pics of my inspired ideally replacement to assist my refreshed bathroom Reno but would love other information to assist me with creating a new look 

AD8B3FAE-85B1-47F5-9AC8-404C02B71025.jpeg

72B6609F-82E0-4937-9301-F17F2D2305A0.jpeg

142DD366-352E-4C15-A091-7DF56166EE87.jpeg

 I process already the brown white tiles and the colour grout in vanilla beige and mocha also a misty grey I have positive opportunity of my family being painters and decorating trade so paint is no issue of cost but have no storage simple modern design nor where to start with changing maybe vanity or bath to shower or any fittings to purchase if I don’t know how I change redesign the layout to begin 

9BF9D59D-78A3-4EDC-AF6D-F524C2985CAF.png

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need cheapest ideas to renovate my bathroom in original layout

Hi @kirakk,

Welcome to the community. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to being able to provide any help and assistance that we can with this renovation project. 

Could you please start by sharing a sketch of your bathroom layout?

It might also assist members if you provide a simple list of the things that you want to change about your bathroom. 

As you can see by the recent examples of the bathroom and ensuite makeovers performed by the @MakeItYours team, you can achieve a lot without needing to spend a lot of money or changing the layout of the room. I trust the video below provides some great ideas and inspiration for you.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects