Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Replacing shower cubical handle

Jen
Getting Established

Replacing shower cubical handle

Can anyone please advise where I can get another shower cubicle handle like this, and how I remove the existing and replace it with new, or if I would be able to fit any other sort of handle in it's place easily?

Picture1.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacing shower cubical handle

Hi @Jen,

Is your shower door a sliding or pull open variety? Also, is there a brand on the shower cubical that we could contact for a replacement handle? The closest handle I can find would be the Rolltrak White Plastic Shower Screen Handle which is designed for a sliding door. If you have a sliding door, could you please check how far apart the holes are so I can verify the holes on this product are spaced appropriately? Measuring from the middle of one hole to the middle of the other would give us the correct measurement.

You could change the handle grip for a D'LUCCI Chrome Shower Screen Handle, but that will leave you with one exposed hole. The exposed hole could be filled with silicone, though it might not look esthetically pleasing. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jen
Getting Established

Re: Replacing shower cubical handle

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

The shower cubical is a pull open variety. As soon as I can I will see if I can find the brand on the cubical.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects