Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small laundry DIY reno

KeenRenovator
Just Starting Out

Small laundry DIY reno

received_267812131405128_edit_341665488652031.jpg

 Hi this is my first time posting and first time to do DIY reno. This is my laundry I'm asking some advise on how to renovate this in a budget. Appreciate all your help. Thanks

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Small laundry DIY reno

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @KeenRenovator. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about renovating your laundry.

Although there is limited room, there is a tonne of potential! If you could supply our helpful members with a floor plan, including the room's dimensions, I trust they'll have plenty of fantastic solutions. It would also be great to hear what you would like to achieve in the room because that's what matters most at the end of the day. Would you like more storage space or perhaps benchtop space?

Do you have a washer and drying that need to be included in the design?

You should find the guide useful: How to plan a laundry renovation. Make sure you also check out our Top 10 most popular laundry renovation projects for inspiration.

I'll be keen to put a layout together once I have details of the floor dimensions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects