Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Update to ensuite vanity

diyfun
Getting Established

Update to ensuite vanity

10A4CDA2-9DBB-4625-AAB3-3FB460809FAE.jpeg

E1E72F1F-C278-4C29-A68B-98C5479AF4EF.jpeg

Hi all, I’m new around here! I’m a baker by nature but love being able to be creative in any way possible, including DIYing and doing things on a budget.

Last year I decided I wanted to do some

budget Reno’s around the house. We are hoping to do a bigger reno down the track but in the meantime I wanted to update a few things on a budget. Our en-suite is small and a little dated. I added some mdf strips to the edge of the vanity doors, primed and painted the vanity, countertop as well as the pattern in the tiles and used a wooden lid cut in half as handles :smile: all

the products except for the handles from bunnings :smile: 

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: hi and a bathroom uodate

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @diyfun. We’re so glad you’ve joined us, and thanks for sharing your project.

What a difference you’ve made to this space. I especially love your clever idea of using a wooden lid cut in half as handles. It's a great touch.

Excited to see more of your renovation projects, and please let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: hi and a bathroom update

What a wonderful make-over @diyfun! I really like your colour choice and the timber handles are just fantastic.

Many thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KevinMall
Making a Splash

Re: Update to ensuite vanity

Well done very creative use of timber for handles

diyfun
Getting Established

Re: hi and a bathroom uodate

Thank you :smile: glad to be hear. Planning on a few more updates/Renos so will definitely be asking a lot of questions.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects