Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Updated 1950s bathroom into a luxury resort

Giorgetta
Finding My Feet

Updated 1950s bathroom into a luxury resort

284FF8E1-8E2B-4094-8FE9-CA60743B7356.jpeg

We moved into an old 1950s cottage with an old neglected bathroom - the goal was to turn it into a luxury bathroom that everyone wanted to use. Before we had a sink and a shower bath with a toilet in the laundry. Our goal was to make our bathroom as user friendly as possible and also save on costs where we could. Tiles were from Bunnings and paint is Dulux

9CEA49C4-CE18-4D91-A95A-8F6794E570EB.jpeg

44BAFE21-EEFB-4A51-A4E5-C9F51997C38D.jpeg

737D6099-BFF1-4627-ABDB-7D968CAD7B7B.jpeg

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Updated 1950s bathroom into a luxury resort

That's a spectacular bathroom, @Giorgetta, well done! You've definitely achieved your goal of creating a luxury space that everyone wants to use. I am loving those touches of gold, and your choice of tiles and white paint - a very luxe and classy combination indeed. I won't be surprised if this project makes it to our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects one day. For those members wanting to replicate this look in their bathroom, are you able to provide more details about your process and what exactly you changed?

It's a huge pleasure to have you aboard the Bunnings Workshop community, @Giorgetta, welcome! You'll find it's a great place for D.I.Y. tips and tricks, with creative members like you sharing their wonderful projects on a regular basis. I encourage you to keep exploring and participating on the site for more inspiration along your D.I.Y. journey. Let me know if I can assist with anything.

Great work, and looking forward to your next project.

Akanksha 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects