Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Water damaged vanity door

agmkhan
Finding My Feet

Water damaged vanity door

image.jpg

  

Could you please suggest what can be done to replace this vanity door. What are the options available? What is the cost involved?

image.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: water Damaged Vanity Door

Hi @agmkhan,

Could you also please share a photo of the whole vanity so members can see what you are working with?

Welcome to the Workshop community. I'm sure you'll find our members are very helpful and inspiring. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@agmkhan with the cost of replacing the door handle and probably hinges at some stage, you might want to consider replacing the whole vanity.

Vanities can be bought rather cheaply these days.

I am intrigued to know however, what is the cause for so much water damaged, as the draws to the right appear to be suffering from it too.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Thanks Added another photo

Hi Mitchel,

Thank You for your suggestion 

Don't exactly know the reason though but what I can think is that the Vinyl sheets keep peeling off as they had cracks in them. Now the boards has moulded

How much does installation of new vanity costs?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects