Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where do i please find ensuite tile designs on the Bunnings website?

Jumbojoi
Finding My Feet

Where do i please find ensuite tile designs on the Bunnings website?

I was told by a Bunnings worker that there is a place where you can put your en-suite measurements and swap and change tiles so you know what it is going to look like?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: where do i please find ensuite tile designs on the bunnings website?

Welcome to the Workshop community @Jumbojoi. Many thanks for your question, I'd be pleased to assist.

Let me mention one of our resident design experts @redracer01 to see if they know of a suitable planner.

Here are the available planners and calculators I can find a reference to. One of our tile suppliers Johnson tiles does have a visualizer that allows you to change tiles on a variety of walls.

We also have a fantastic selection of bathroom planning projects which are sure to be of inspiration in your renovation. You might also be interested to see what the @MakeItYours team achieved with their Bathroom and ensuite makeover.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks Mitchell. I have already looked at the Bunnings bathroom planning projects and makeovers. I only have a small en-suite and wanted to put a tile feature Wall and want to visually see it first before I pick my tiles. Thanks for the info and I will check out Johnson tiles with the visualiser :smile:

Hello @Jumbojoi 

I'm afraid @MitchellMc knows more about this than I do. I'm sure there are sites out there that do visualization before you actually buy your tiles. But nothing beats going to the store and actually seeing the combinations in front of you. Looking forward to seeing your choices.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects