Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My Humble Workshop - "The Shed"

Wayne
Becoming a Leader

My Humble Workshop - "The Shed"

I am no movie producer by any means but thought it was time to share my humble work space "The Shed" in a short video tour.
With retirement in sight I started my woodworking hobby in January 2013 with a Contractor Table Saw and a few hand power tools I had accumulated over the years for home handyman work, now 5 years later (and retired) I have gradually amassed a range of machinery and tools to achieve most woodworking projects that I so desire.
I have learned a lot in a reasonably short space of time and continue to learn more each and every day but I can tell you there is no greater satisfaction or feeling than having designed and made something yourself whether for myself, a project for someone, a gift or items for sale.
As we age in years we need something to keep the mind and body active, and woodworking more than provides that for me.

Wood Working with Wayne
Wayne
Becoming a Leader

Re: My Humble Workshop - "The Shed"

Looks good Brad, specs are virtually the same as the Carbatec machine that I posted earlier. With 3 days of the auction to go it will be interesting to see the winning bid price. I think the Original price of $2230 is highly inflated for what it is.
Wood Working with Wayne
Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Would of been cheaper to go to Carbatec...

happysohal
Finding My Feet

Hi Wayne,

You work shop is brilliant.

Any chance, could i learn the carpentry & handyman skill from you?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects