Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Organising a little Rackit shelf

ksd050
Building a Reputation

Organising a little Rackit shelf

Little project to sort out a tool storage & bits and pieces trays. 

Before... 

IMG_20200510_100620.jpg

After...

IMG_20200603_132515.jpg

IMG_20200603_132539.jpg

The smaller draws just slide on the shelves, the big draw at the bottom is on rollers on the floor. 

P. S why is the 600 x 1200 formply so cheap? It's awesome for shop projects like this. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Organising a little Rackit shelf

Hi @ksd050,

Many thanks for sharing your project, what a difference that has made. I'm in the process of organising my own tool storage and this is some great inspiration for alternative uses of the Rackit system.

We can't wait to see what other projects you have going on around your home and garden and please let us know if you have something else to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ksd050
Building a Reputation

Just wanted to revisit this post to express my extreme disappointment that this (595 x 1200) formply has recently DOUBLED in price from $11 to $21!

What the hell Bunnings?!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Many thanks for the feedback @ksd050.

Our team is constantly working to ensure that we have the widest range at warehouse prices every day. I'll pass your query about this price onto our pricing team to investigate. As always we appreciate our community members letting us know whenever they run into an issue which could prevent them from completing their amazing projects. If you do happen to find a lower price on the Formply or any other product, we will always be happy to beat it by 10%.

Thanks again.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects