Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

juliet133zoo
Just Starting Out

Why is my Ozito battery not charging? 12A eco model ,Drill

Re: Why is my Ozito battery not charging? 12A eco model ,Drill

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @juliet133zoo. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Ozito batteries.

It could be that the battery has failed or the charger has stopped working. You might like to take the drill, battery, and charger to your nearest Bunnings store, and a team member will be able to look at them for you. If it's still under warranty and you have your proof of purchase, they'll swap it over for a new unit.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
HungH
Just Starting Out

Ozito PXCLMK-018

Hi,

I am using Ozito PXCLMK-018 with x2 batteries 18V - 3Ah. Is it ok to use x2 batteries 18V - 4Ah?

Thank you

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito PXCLMK-018

Hello @HungH 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your Ozito mower.

It's perfectly ok to use the 18V-4Ah batteries as they will provide a longer run time. I have a similar mower and I use both types of Ozito batteries.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

oldgirlhavnago
Finding My Feet

Replacement battery

IMG_6569.jpeg

IMG_6567.jpeg

IMG_6564.jpeg

oldgirlhavnago
Finding My Feet

replacement battery

IMG_6569.jpeg

Does anyone know where I can get one of these batteries or a converter/alternative? I absolutely love these tools - being female and on the older side, these tools are so light and easy to use!!! Sadly, I’m down to one battery- the other is totally dead. Any ideas anyone?

Re: replacement battery

Afternoon @oldgirlhavnago 

😕 Not so great news I suspect. I use to have the green ozito battery powered drill and it rocked. By the time it dies on my the battery packs were no longer being manufactured and I havnt seen any since.

The Current red Ozioto batteries are guarenteed to stay in model for serveral more years at  least.

Maybe the Bunnings staff will be able to point to a replacemet modle instead.

Dave

Hello @oldgirlhavnago 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your Ozito batteries. 

I remember this model with the green tag. Allow me to make some inquiries with our supplier and see if they have any recommendations regarding this battery. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you.

Eric

Hello @oldgirlhavnago 

Thank you for your patience. I received a reply from Ozito today and I'm sorry, but this product is no longer being produced. Unfortunately, the new range is not compatible with your tool set. I can only suggest doing a search online and hopefully find a similar battery.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Thanks for trying Eric. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects