Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

pealve
Just Starting Out

Batteries

Hi, i have a Ozito CDR-018 cordless drill can i still obtain batteries for this model.

Thank you

Peter

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Batteries

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Peter (@pealve). It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question on battery availability.

I'm so sorry, but unfortunately, that drill was last sold in 2015, and the replacement batteries are no longer in production. If you were looking for an upgrade, you might want to consider the Ozito PXC 18V Cordless Drill Driver Kit PXDDK-250C from the current range.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
helpmemate
Finding My Feet

Battery for old grey skin trimmer?

Hi I have an 2021 grey skin battery trimmer but the current X power battery doesn't fit it falls out at the guidelines are different sizes any batteries or adapter's available?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: old grey skin trimmer

Hello @helpmemate 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about your trimmer. 

If you look closely at your trimmer, it should have a product or model sticker attached to it. This will contain its serial number, model number and other details that will tell us about your trimmer. Would it be possible for you to post a photo of that sticker? This will help us track down what kind of battery your trimmer takes.

If you need a hand posting the photos, please let me know.

Eric

17068392529793225290774973244680.jpg

Hi @helpmemate,

Thanks for that image. The battery for your trimmer is available at your local Bunnings store's Special Orders desk. If you can provide the team member with this model number, they'll be able to place your order: #300045901034. As you've noted the battery for this unit is different to the PXC range of batteries.

Mitchell

lesleymkerr
Just Starting Out

Can I buy an adaptor to use an Ozito battery in a Makita mower?

I was gifted a Makita DLM380 battery mower, the 2 batteries and charger kit is close to $400. I have Ozito 18v batteries already is there an adaptor I can buy so I can use the Ozito batteries with the Makita mower??

Cheers.

Re: Can I buy an adaptor to use an ozito battery in a Makita mower

Hi @lesleymkerr,

I'm sorry, but I am unaware of any battery converters supplied by our manufacturers. I'd recommend against using aftermarket converters as our manufacturers do not sanction them, and any warranty would be voided if an issue occurred due to their use. 

Mitchell

Jazzmin1
Finding My Feet

Ozito cordless drill and battery compatibility

Hey i just brought a Ozito PXC 18V 13mm Cordless Drill Driver - Skin Only when i thought it came with a Battery And Charger so i punchers a Ozito PXC 18V 2.5Ah Battery And Charger Pack PXBC-250C and wanting to know is this the right Battery And Charger for it cause i am not sure as it my first time buying one 

Thank you 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: New here cordless drill and battery

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @Jazzmin1. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about drill batteries and chargers.

That's the correct battery and charger for your purchased drill; they'll work great together. 

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects