Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Backyard revival: From tenant to tender love and care

MakersOnMunje
Getting Established

Backyard revival: From tenant to tender love and care

6C19F762-7E25-47BD-B200-4286D807FAD2.jpeg

One of my favourite projects was bringing back life to my backyard after moving in for the first time since owning the house. Although the baby plants are still growing in I was surprised how well I was able to revive the grass with some love, water and frequent mowing. No replacing! What a fun project to get outside, and the new veggies to the right are already showing life! 

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Backyard revival: From tenant to tender love and care

Hi @MakersOnMunje,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is wonderful to have you join us and share your backyard transformation. You'll find Workshop to be a community filled with inspirational projects and great advice for all things DIY and garden. If you ever need help with the forum please reach out.

Your garden is so lush and green now, you've done an incredible job! Did you need to use any lawn feed or anything for the smaller brown spots? We have many gardeners and those growing their own veggies in the community too, they are always sharing what they grow. Definitely keep us posted on them. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects