Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Front yard glow up

EleventhCoastal
Making a Splash

Front yard glow up

50A97735-9F9C-4416-8F68-59324A88EA72.jpeg

From site fences and dirt to greenery, Oxy shield garden edging, podium stands and stunning feature plants.

This glow up has taken over 18 months with several design plans being changed and the hard work and action only happening earlier this month!  

The Grass Tree sits pride of place in the Whites Oxy Shield Podium Ring, with a wider border using the Garden Edging. All edgings have been completed using the Oxy Shield, whether it be the 200mm high or 130mm high I made them work seamlessly together for a beautiful feature.

We have purchased some of the plants from Bunnings, all of the edging and native mix potting mix and the native mulch have also all been purchased from Bunnings.

can you spot the Lytworx lights in the grass tree area?

2F113533-F626-4DED-8B26-18BE9B7E9502.jpeg

8CCB44D6-6D7A-4D12-9DC3-CAE032A7C748.jpeg

 

CD62BCC0-14FE-4D55-9CB4-48BE5960676C.jpeg

DA346F79-6E61-450E-B616-F3DA47515394.jpeg

Kirsty P
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Front yard glow up

What an amazing transformation @EleventhCoastal! You must be thrilled with the results as you've done an excellent job. The Oxy-Shield is a fantastic addition, and I love its usage. It's also great thinking to use such low-maintenance plants in the landscaping. I trust you'll only need to spend a minimum amount of time looking after the area once the plants are established.

Many thanks for sharing, and I await your next project with anticipation.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank you so much Mitch for such kind words, I’m absolutely stoked with the outcome of this project and cannot wait to start stage 2 and stage 3 out the front 

Kirsty P
TheRenoDad
Having an Impact

Looks awesome Kirsty! @EleventhCoastal 

Loving the style of it and very well executed 😁

Post may contain sponsored content
CSParnell
Amassing an Audience

This looks absolutely fantastic @EleventhCoastal well done.

Carl

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects