Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to give height and feature your indoor plants

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

How to give height and feature your indoor plants

75F6FE1E-DF4C-44D3-9E3A-DEB4D4FFE8D2.jpeg

59F086A5-DFBB-41BB-A37A-54597806D48F.jpeg

92D2416B-CAB1-4A4C-8190-B537E7F64330.jpeg

 Plant stands with nice long legs will give your features good height. 

These simple black stands work a treat. Placing a beautiful large pot on top with your favourite plant will liven up a dead corner. 

The pot stands and pots are from Bunnings, Devil’s Ivy growing up the totem pole will increase the height and will also drape down. I bought this one nearly a year ago from Bunnings and it is growing crazy. 

The Sansevieria Tounges I have had for a long time and truly enjoy them as a feature indoors. 

I always rotate my Indoor plants and give them a break outside under the patio as it is quite dark inside when we are at work. I personally find plants seem to grow better when they are rotated. They will sit inside for a few weeks and then go back out again. I find ‘old school’ plants are the best for us and we love them 🌿💚😊

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to give height and feature your Indoor Plants

Great tips @mich1972. Thank you so much for sharing. Your plants look fantastic and would enliven any room. 

Looking forward to seeing other examples of striking indoor plants from Bunnings Workshop community members. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to give height and feature your Indoor Plants

Thank You @Jason, i enjoy it and love rotating our plants around. I would absolutely love to see more friends sharing their Indoor plants here !!!!!! 🌿💚

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects