Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to register Ozito warranty?

fong0821
Just Starting Out

How to register Ozito warranty?

I bought a Ozito electric mower yesterday so I want to know how to register my receipt or register the warranty 

image.jpg

Jun28
Finding My Feet

Re: Ozito warranty

Good am Jason,                                          I went to Bunnings Michinburry one of the staff told me that he needs my receipt but unfortunately I lost it. As far as I remember I paid cash for it. Tnx!

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Jun28 

Is that photo of the Ozito box the original container of the drill? Or did you just take a photo of a random Ozito box? Allow me to give Bunnings Minchinbury a call and see if I can track down your docket. As soon as I have more information, I'll get back to you. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jun28
Finding My Feet

Good pm Eric,                                             Yes It is that’s the iriginal box of my drill. Tnx in advance. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Jun28 

I've contacted the store and I'm afraid that the barcode for your product is not enough to track down your product. If you can remember the exact date of purchase and what other items you purchased that day, it might help in tracking down your docket. Have you double checked the contents of the old box? Perhaps the docket was put in there, it's definitely worth double checking.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jun28
Finding My Feet

Good pm Eric,                                           Tnx again for your effort, I recon  It’s better for me to have a look and fix it . 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects