Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Materials for restoring garden table and hanging pots?

VioletaDuarte
Just Starting Out

Materials for restoring garden table and hanging pots?

I am starting small garden in a back yard, I need to polish a wood table and paint it with some plastic paint ?

I also need, some screws in a wall, to hang some pots of flowers, So I need some metal sostaining the pots.

I am sorry if my english is not good.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Materials for restoring garden table and hanging pots?

Hello @VioletaDuarte

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for sharing your question about materials for restoring the garden tables and hanging pots?

If you wish to paint your table I suggest using Flexovit 100mm x 1m 240 Grit Painted Surface Sandpaper Roll to sand it first. I recommend using the Dulux 4L Exterior Paint Weathershield Low Sheen Vivid White tinted to your preferred colour. This paint is for exterior use and can withstand harsh weather.

Would it be possible for you to post a photo of your flower pots? Are you hanging them on timber or on bricks? Once we see your flower pots we can make a recommendation as to what kind of hooks will work. Please keep us updated, we look forward to seeing your project begin.

Here is a handy step-by-step guide: How to paint over varnished timber

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects