Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Planter box made from Bunnings fence palings

Poppop
Making a Splash

Planter box made from Bunnings fence palings

Planter box.Planter box.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Planter box made from Bunnings fence palings.

No worries at all @brian2. Thanks for the clarification. I've moved your posts to sit with the planter box you are referring to. 

@Poppop might like to respond to you to let you know how he uses these planters in his garden. 

Thanks again, please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Poppop
Making a Splash

My Parents use this one at their Unit where garden space is limited. It's about 50 cm square from memory and they use it to grow herbs, cherry tomatoes and even flowers. Being on legs enables them to move it around their court yard over the course of the year to suit the position of the sun.

Miiche25
Finding My Feet

Wow, it looks amazing! Really good job :smile: I am going to create something similar! I have got some wooden boards that I want to use to create it. For sure I will share effects with you:)

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Visitors to this popular project might also be interested in this raised garden bed also built by @Poppop - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Gallery/Raised-veggie-garden-made-from-Bunnings-fence-palings/cns-p/1...

Hope his fantastic work inspires you to build your own.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects