Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Summer vegie patch project

mandy111s111
Cultivating a Following

Summer vegie patch project

Family project near complete...........black garden shed to go !Iphone 8-1-19 006.JPGIphone 8-1-19 007.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Summer vege patch project

Fantastic project @mandy111s111. Many thanks for sharing. 

What vegies do you have growing this summer?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mandy111s111
Cultivating a Following

First real season with it

Growing:

Strawberries

Tomatoes

Corn

Lettuce

Capsicum

Watermelon

Rockmelon

Cucumber

Can't wait to start picking......hopefully !!

cracker job, looks great

Brilliant! Just what I need to do for cockatoos, wombats, etc. If you don't mind sharing, do you have a rough idea of the space between uprights that you went with?

Fantastic! I suggest aquaponics. Veggies all year round!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WendyLS,

Many thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop. We're really pleased that you could join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need assistance or have something to share. We have members sharing helpful advice and inspiration every day. 

Let me tag @mandy111s111 for you so she is alerted to your question as it's been a while since she was last on the site. 

Let me know if you ever need a hand with getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mandy111s111
Cultivating a Following

@WendyLS 

Posts are 2.8 m apart 

Height on low sides is 1.9m

have fun!!

Thank you! We have SO many cockatoos, and other birds, without something like this, there'd be nothing for us! 

catharina
Just Starting Out

I love your project may I ask if you would share the measurements of the build and what was needed to build this project.  This would be my dream veggie patch.  Great job.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects