Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

what are people planting in November?

MikeM84
Building a Reputation

what are people planting in November?

232FE4A7-624D-4A96-9D9E-B1A2AA0B7BE9.jpeg

6B07A00B-AAE2-4A56-BA11-ACC33DCB939D.jpeg

  

here is what I have planted and going well so far.

lemons, pomegranates, loquat, frangipani, figs, tomatoes, cucumbers and of course chillies

most of my plants are matured just waiting to transfer tomatoes and cucumbers this weekend hopefully

9C85BC3D-CFF7-4F88-8396-C5ABEC3D834E.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: what are people planting in November?

Good stuff @MikeM84. Where are you based?

Those looking for ideas for what to plant in November might find some inspiration here - What to do in the garden in November.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MikeM84
Building a Reputation

Based in Sydney mate.

currently starting on dragonfruit cutting as well :smile:

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

We got a few veg options going for the kids like tomatoes, some herbs, kale, broccolini, etc. More about fun and responsibility for them than anything but will be nice to enjoy eating stuff we've grown ourselves.

What I'm most excited about is all the succulents going into our front planters and my cacti feature garden which is going into my pool area in the coming weeks.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
MikeM84
Building a Reputation

That’s awesome mate, I love growing chillies, tomatoes and cucumbers, as we eat these a lot.

not much luck with lettuce yet, but getting some good results in vine leaves:) Lebanese love to stuff them and eat it

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love growing jalepenos and am hoping my plants have survived the winter and will deliver again this summer. A bit like those vine leaves @MikeM84, they are amazing when stuffed as jalepeno poppers. 😋 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MikeM84
Building a Reputation

Yeah my vines took about 3yrs to mature and get to that stage, once dormant will create better trellis for it to make it looks undercover :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects