Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

xu1 battery compatibility

domeman
Finding My Feet

xu1 battery compatibility

49D6B3D2-58B9-4D13-A042-7DBDCA383CA2.jpeg

I have a XU1 whipper snipper purchased from Bunnings but out of Warranty

model XGT/018

The battery is not holding much charge and I would like to purchase a replacement. However it seems that the new range is not compatible. Does anyone know of an equivalent?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: xu1 battery compatibility

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @domeman. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about a replacement battery for your line trimmer.

Ozito/XU1 currently has stock of the replacement battery, and we can order it for you through your local store's Special Orders desk. The part number for the replacement battery is 340802601020. If you take this part number with you, it will assist the team in-store.

Please let me know if you need assistance placing your order or have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Mitchell,

I went to Bunnings Fairfield (VIC) and shared this post to enquire about the XU1 replacement battery to be special ordered but unfortunately I was informed that the battery was marked as 'restricted item' thus unable to be ordered. 

Would you be able to advise on how can I get the compatible battery for my xu1 pole pruner?

The ones that I found in store does not fit my older version i suppose.

Thank you.

Regards,

Agus

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @agus_melb,

Let me make some inquiries for you concerning that battery. Can you please post a photo of the identity tag of the pole pruner or perhaps the model number of the unit? This will help me track down the correct battery for your unit.

Eric

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @agus_melb 

I've just been in contact with our supplier for XU1 and they have confirmed that the battery with the code 340802601020 is still available and in stock. In order to process this order it must be ordered as a non-standard stock item. I made doubly sure with the supplier that we are talking about the same battery for the first generation of XU1. Allow me to send you a PM so that I can assist you further.

Eric

PXL_20230118_053326932.MP.jpg

PXL_20230118_053353714.jpg

PXL_20230118_054353853.jpg

PXL_20230118_054400227.jpg

It is possible fir the battery to be rebuilt with new cells.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @domeman

It's good to hear from you again, did you manage to get a new battery or did you have it rebuilt as you mentioned?

Eric

Rebuilt and all good

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Many thanks for letting us know you solved the issue, @domeman. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects