Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can Kaboodle accommodate a Fisher and Paykel dish drawer?

Bonnie
Finding My Feet

Can Kaboodle accommodate a Fisher and Paykel dish drawer?

Hi, I

will be renovating a small kitchen and I would like to use the Kaboodle brand.

Is there a drawer set that would fit the Fisher and Paykel dish drawer?

Thanks

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: F&P Dishdrawer

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Bonnie. It's marvellous to have you join, and many thanks for your question about cabinets to suit your F&P DishDrawer.

That unit requires a cabinet with an inside width of 600mm. A Kaboodle 800mm Base Cabinet could be used to house it. Some custom surrounds would be needed to fill the gaps around its perimeter. It is only 410mm high, so you might even be able to use the remaining 310mm of the cabinet for an additional storage shelf.

We'd be keen to hear more about your kitchen renovation. Make sure to check out our How to plan a kitchen renovation guide and the Top 10 most popular kitchen projects for inspiration.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: F&P Dishdrawer

Thanks Mitchell

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can Kaboodle accommodate a Fisher and Paykel dish drawer?

Hello @Bonnie 

Would it be possible for you to post the model of your F&P dish drawer? I'm curious to know how much space you've allocated for the dishwasher in your kitchen. Is it a remodel of the whole kitchen or are you just putting it in a space that's already there? 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects