Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to connect Esatto benchtop dishwasher to kitchen tap?

znahar
Just Starting Out

How to connect Esatto benchtop dishwasher to kitchen tap?

41B1EBC8-6BF8-475E-928A-22259328A800.jpeg

841FA79F-C9B6-4777-A0B5-11A7837D1CB0.jpeg

   

I bought Esatto 55mm 8 place setting benchtop dishwasher from Bunnings online. But the hose doesn’t fit into my kitchen tap. I went to Chadstone Bunnings for help but they said they don’t know how to do this. Could you please help? Thanks 

D0F1FEE4-9AEE-4681-9881-D3C85596A50E.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to connect Esatto benchtop dishwasher to kitchen tap?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @znahar. We're pleased to have you join us. 

Sorry to hear you didn't get the help you needed at the Chadstone store. We'd certainly be happy to help. Let me tag our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. expert in @EricL to assist you when he is back on the site this afternoon. In the meantime, please check out these previous discussions which have loads of helpful advice that should assist you:

Hope that helps get you started.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to connect Esatto benchtop dishwasher to kitchen tap?

Hello @znahar

One of the best assemblies I saw came from this discussion - Benchtop dishwasher quick-release connection by @jenenev

The assembly is composed of:

Remove the aerator from your spout and connect the Kinetic Aerator adapter. You'll want to attach the garden hose adapter spout. Assemble the brass barbed connector with some cut off hose from your garden hose outside. Clamp the hose to the barbed connectors. Attach the brass sprinkler adapter to your dishwasher hose. Make sure everything is tight and firm. Connect the assembly to your tap, slowly turn on the water to make sure there are no leaks. If there are no leaks you can start using your dishwasher.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please don't hesitate to post them.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.  

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects