Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen Renovation - but not the whole kitchen

Sheralee
Just Starting Out

Kitchen Renovation - but not the whole kitchen

My partner and I have recently purchased a house and we want to renovate part of the kitchen, hopefully before we move in. 

It's a great kitchen, but we want to change the island - its a split level, we want one level (replace induction cooktop with a gas cooktop (the house has gas hot water), reuse existing oven, new ceasarstone benchtop) and then just the benchtops for the remainder of the kitchen (to match the new island bench).

Is it possible to engage a builder or Bunnings to do a part renovation of a kitchen like this? Any recommendations (Gold Coast area)?Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 7.43.29 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-28 at 7.43.03 pm.png

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Kitchen Renovation - but not the whole kitchen

Hi @Sheralee,

Welcome to Workshop. You have a beautiful kitchen, we are looking forward to seeing you put your finishing touches on it. 

If you'd like to contact the Bunnings team, you'll find details on the In-home Services page for Kitchen Design. Otherwise I'm sure the helpful Workshop community will be happy to give you some suggestions. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen Renovation - but not the whole kitchen

Hi @Sheralee, hope you are well.

Just following up if you needed any further assistance? Please let me know if you have any further questions about our range of in-home installation and quoting services. I’m not sure if you are aware, but Bunnings also provides a handy installation service through our partner hipages, with fully registered and licensed tradespersons.

If there is anything else you would like to know about the process, please feel free to ask.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects