Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for ideas/inspo to renovate our small 60's kitchen

Triggiesmalls
Just Starting Out

Looking for ideas/inspo to renovate our small 60's kitchen

We are wanting to renovate this kitchen on a budget of about $7-10k and looking for ideas / inspiration as we're not sure where to begin! Looking to mostly do cosmetic updates, but am open to structural changes. Would love to remove the wall attached to the island but uIMG_5539.jpgIMG_5535.jpgIMG_5537.jpgIMG_5538.jpgnfortunately it is load bearing. Any ideas would be much appreciated! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Looking for ideas/inspo to renovate our small 60's kitchen

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Triggiesmalls. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

With your budget, if you were able to assemble and install the cabinetry you'd be able to refit the entire kitchen with Kaboodle cabinetry. If you'd like to provide a plan showing the dimensions of the room with as many details as possible I trust we can provide some layout options. Please include overall wall measurements, not including the in-built cabinetry and pantry cupboard.

You'll find plenty of inspiration within the community and I would encourage you to read through our Top 10 most popular kitchen projects.

You should find these step-by-step tutorials helpful:

We look forward to seeing a plan of your kitchen. I'm sure @redracer01 and I will be able to provide some fantastic options.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects