Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Do you like to cook?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: Do you like to cook?

We've previously had Workshop members swapping recipes on the site as well as barbecue techniques. There are clearly plenty of Workshop members who love to cook, particularly when they have access to their own home-grown produce.

But we understand not everyone loves to cook. For some it's more of a daily chore than a pleasure. 

In our latest poll, we ask whether you like to cook. Please register your vote on the front page. You might also like to join in the discussion below by telling us some of your favourite dishes to cook.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
aly
Making a Splash

Re: Poll: Do you like to cook?

Wow that sounds interesting @Super_D! I might have to give that a go one day. You've got me thinking about pizza now though, I haven't made my own base for a while so that might be on the cards for this weekend!

Super_D
Becoming a Leader

Thanks.....The best/easy pizza dough recipe is using self raising flour and some normal  flower and greek yogurt ( sorry I dont have amounts) but mix togrther to make a dough not to dry and not to moist, No need to let it rise already to go, just load on you toppings.

It works Super.....

Just a pic of my Roast Lamb with Frozen Egg................

11215733_10207285334713580_7359027062348898692_n.jpg

aly
Making a Splash

Thanks @Super_D i'll be sure to try some greek yoghurt in my next pizza dough recipe - cheers!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects