Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television?

Few appliances in the home stir such passion and devotion as the dishwasher and the television. One gives us more leisure time, the other consumes it. But which device would you rather live without?

Please add your vote to our latest Workshop poll - Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television? The poll can be found on the front page underneath the Join the discussion icons.

You are also welcome to discuss the topic further by replying below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Poll: Would you rather live without a dishwasher or a television?

Hello @ro-novation. I greatly admire your strength of character. You're a true warrior ! I must confess I'm not. I love my comfort even though I live in an 'almost renovated' she-shed cabin which is only 6x9 mtrs. (I will have a deck soon so that will be good) How do you manage without the information and entertainment factor of television ? I'm really interested to know -do you use a computer for these functions,do you read books,etc..very often, and how  do other members of the family react ? Please excuse me if you prefer not to answer. I don't mean to sound nosey. I really am interested Cheers

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Workshop community has spoken. The vast majority of community members would much rather live without a dishwasher than part with their beloved telly.

DishwasherPoll.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ro-novation
Cultivating a Following

Hi @Trying, not nosey at all! Don't worry :---)

I tend to use my computer for most functions - I find social media (like Twitter and Facebook to a degree) keep me up to date on news and information. In my field of work (music industry) I spent a lot of time on the internet - for both entertainment and work purposes! I've just never really felt the desire to watch much TV, to be honest. I find my housemates are in the same boat :----)

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects